House hunting without a pre-approval is similar to grocery shopping without your wallet. Before even looking for your first house, we can help you get pre-approved for a loan ensuring the rest of the process is hassle-free. Our mortgage experts are standing by to assist you with your pre-approval!
WHAT IS A PRE-APPROVAL?
A pre-approval letter signifies that a mortgage loan officer has reviewed your financial situation (debt, income, assets, and credit) to determine an estimated loan amount that could qualify for a bank/lender approval.
WHY GET PRE-APPROVED?
While a mortgage pre-approval does not guarantee that you will get the mortgage, it establishes credibility with the seller that you have done your due diligence to take the necessary steps to ensure that you’re qualified to purchase their home. In addition, other advantages for obtaining a mortgage pre-approval:
- Know exactly how much you can afford
- Any income, debt, and credit issues will be addressed
- Makes sure you aren’t wasting your time and your realtor’s time
WHY MBA MORTGAGE?
MBA Mortgage can help you get pre-approved and on your way to home ownership! Advantages:
- We always put YOU first!
- Friendly Staff – 24/7 support via phone, text, and email
- Free Mortgage Analysis and Planning
- Multiple side-by-side options to choose from
- Credit/debt suggestions to improve credit scores
- Monthly breakdown of monthly payment
- Options – With access to over 70 local and national banks/lenders, we can usually offer multiple programs and solutions catered to your situation
- Fast Closings – We close most of our loans in 30 days or less.
READY TO BEGIN?
Once you’re ready to get started on your pre-approval process, the first step is to fill out an application online. One of our Mortgage Loan Officers standing by will reach out to discuss your application, goals, review the process and set expectations! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out any time via call/text: (781)-339-7444